Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ryan is currently entertaining proposal suggestions. You can send him your ideas at kalckid@hotmail.com

A few guidelines from me:
Not on Valentines Day. Too cliché.
Not in a restaurant, or in a glass of champagne. Also too cliché.
On the collar of a new real live kitten? Not cliché. Probably the best idea ever.

Also, a surprise would be nice. Ryan saying something like, "How about we go to NYC this Saturday. Maybe we could go to the top of the Empire State Building," would be a little suspect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank God you got that "not on Valentine's Day" out there. I was fearing it... (sorry if that was your plan though, Ryan!)

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that I check your blog approx. one million times a day, "just in case."

Don't tell my boss. ;-)