Friday, February 23, 2007

Things that sound more appealing than doing homework:
  • planning sights to see in San Diego
  • picking china pattern
  • creating gift registry
  • researching reception locations
  • house hunting
  • blogging!
I'm not very into the idea of a wedding ceremony. I don't want a religious aspect and I'm not big on poetry readings, singers, etc. To me the vows are the only worthwhile part. Our ceremony would last all of 3 minutes. If it were up to me, we'd have a city hall ceremony followed by a huge party. But since Ryan's family would probably object to no traditionalish ceremony, I told Ryan he can plan it. He wants Patrick Stewart (aka Capt. Picard) to officiate and it would be choreographed to the LOTR soundtrack.

Ryan's getting the ring insured today, so I'll be able to walk the streets of West Philly with confidence. That's one thing I love about Ryan- he's great at getting things done. I delegate and he generally ends up with more than half of the errands, but doesn't complain. That's the mark of a great husband-to-be :P

No comments: