Monday, March 19, 2007

Correction: life would be better if my midterm took itself tomorrow, and got an A. I have a lot of studying to do tonight.

The weekend was pretty boring. We did go to King of Prussia on Saturday night, because I'm obsessed with finding turquoise shoes ("something blue") to wear for the wedding . Which we haven't set a date for, but I needed to find shoes! I didn't at the mall, but I did end up ordering some off Amazon. I would've preferred satin because they'd look dressier, but I could wear these in non-wedding situations as well. And for $35, it wouldn't be the end of the world if I found better ones later.

We made corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots in the crockpot for St. Paddy's Day. It turned out well- I think it will take up residence in our rotation.

Yesterday Jibblies pounced at the window because there was a bird on the windowsill. It was adorable and hilarious. I'm trying to convince Ryan that we should get two more cats when we move into the house (brown and orange) instead of just one (brown). Then we'll have 200% more adorably hilarious events around the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- those are quite the shoes!

You'll definitely have to take them with you dress shopping since they'll make a big difference for the length. And I take it you won't mind being taller than Ryan at the altar? (Or is he getting shoes with 4" heels too??) ;-)

Cat said...

Ryan's 6'1", so with my 4 1/4" shoes he'll still be 3/4" taller than me. Another reason he's the best!

Anonymous said...

No way! That's awesome!!