Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kittens make me soooooo happy :D They're much less skittish and more adventurous as time goes on. We've even let Jibblies mingle with them while we're around to supervise. Jibblies is a scaredy cat and is very timid around them. I think he's just confused as to where they came from and is getting used to the idea of sharing me and Ryan with other cats. We're not allowing unsupervised mingling yet, just to be on the safe side. I can't say that Jibblies wouldn't hurt a fly because he's been known to eat flies and other bugs :)

Jen visited yesterday on her way to Atlantic City. We had lunch, played with the kitties, looked at wedding magazines, went to try on wedding dresses (well, they only let me since she didn't have a separate appointment), and went to dinner. It was fun to hang out and do the girl talk thing.

Of the dresses yesterday, the one that stood out was this dress. I would definitely get it in white rather than ivory/off-white. I mainly like the plunging back- it was dramatic. The front was very flattering, and I liked that it was a more lightweight fabric. While I do like it a lot, I still haven't had a visceral reaction to any dresses. The only concerning thing is that there's a sale this weekend where I'd get $150 off if I ordered it then. I have an appointment at a different shop tonight (one that carries the va-va-voom dress I showed earlier), and if nothing there strikes a chord then I'll probably bring Ryan to see the above dress this weekend and possibly get it.

Being done with finals, even though they weren't very stressful, has improved my happiness level too. And we close on the house 2 weeks from tomorrow! Life is pretty darn good if my main problem is picking the best dress.

No comments: