Saturday, July 21, 2007

I bet lots of people are busy reading their HP books today. Me and Ryan? We're going to a cake tasting with a potential wedding cake baker. It is somewhat on the early side, but I have priorities! Mmmmm....cake! It's going to be tasty, awesome, and a little whimsical, but beyond that, no spoilers. Speaking of spoilers, despite never getting into the HP craze, I am a little curious if he gets killed off. Let me know in the comments. I can't trust one Google-searched spoiler source over another.

Beyond cake, not much in the way of weekend plans. Perhaps some home improvements.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hmm...if someone leaks any HP spoliers here, please mark them somehow so I can quickly run away! I'm not getting the book until I go home next weekend. Got a test to study for, and HP would destroy that.

Anonymous said...

I like Cake! :)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

engineerdan said...

I can spoil you. Harry does not die, but does do a bit of a Neo-esque almost-death-and-resurrection. However, most of the book is a delightful bloodbath.