Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I start substitute teaching tomorrow! I have assignments for both Thursday and Friday, both at middle schools. I won't know what subject until I get there. I'm happy to have the jobs in advance, otherwise I get woken up by an early morning call and have to quickly get directions and get out the door.

I had my dress fitting today, and my predictions were almost correct: it fit like a glove but would be more comfortable if I lost a few more pounds (I've been off my diet this week). The ladies were very impressed that it fit so well; I guess most women get something taken in or let out, especially with such a form-fitting design. I don't even need it hemmed- it was the perfect length with my heels on. The one thing that the seamstress is doing is adding the bustle so I can dance without tripping; the train is longer than I remember, but it's all good. I pick the dress up in two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Very exciting!