Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today's garden haul:
I'll be making refrigerator pickles using the pickling cucumbers off to the left. The zucchini are marinating right now and will be part of kabobs on the grill tonight. On the right is another mystery plant. It's in the area where I planted cucumbers and melons, but after some Googling, it seems that it's a different zucchini-type summer squash. My seed packet must have had some not-as-labeled seeds. I'm not really in the mood for more squash, but am sort of curious if it has a flavr, so I'll cook it up with tomorrow's dinner.

Blackie has been a pain in the butt lately. I was hoping that he would gradually gain my trust, especially since he's made the connection that I control the food. But no, he just lounges on the back patio all day, moaning and whining for no apparent reason. Here's a video of the two of us singing a duet:



So our Wii Fit has quite the nerve! Since Ryan doesn't work out regularly on it but I do, it asked if I'd seen him and whether he looked lighter, heavier, or the same. I chose 'the same.' Then it said:


Ha!

1 comment:

engineerdan said...

The Wii Fit is a cheeky device, isn't it?