Friday, November 28, 2008

Poor Blackie had to stay outside and watch Thanksgiving dinner from afar.


All the food turned out very yummy. Which makes sense, since I did most of the cooking. And is good, since we'll be eating this stuff for the next week.

We also played a little Pictionary. Guess in the comments which movie you think this is. Little Peter drew it.

Between CVSing yesterday and today, we profited $35 while getting a crapload of stuff. No picture, sorry. It's already put away and shampoo, toothpaste, Gatorade, etc, aren't that exciting to me anymore. I still enjoy it, but the thrill has diminished somewhat.

Ok, fine. You want a picture of something? I got all this for 69 cents last week when one of my stores was doing triple coupons:

And I'll wrap up with the normal smattering of catten pics.


This wasn't an attempt to harass the Choco; he likes to burrow in by himself. :?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, harry potter?

Cool that you got to host Thanksgiving - it looks delicious. A lot better than the nothing we had here. ;-)

Aww - the kattens are soo cute! They seem to make a good blanket too... Did you teach them to sleep extra cute(ly) on the steps like that? Such smart little kitties.

Also - glad to hear that everything's going so well with your school stuff. Not surprised, but glad.

Here same ol', same ol' - recently tried to explain Black Friday to the Germans... work too much, etc.

Cat said...

No, not Harry Potter. Keep guessing...

Jen said...

Is it Titanic ("I'm the king of the world!!!")?

Cat said...

Haha, no....

Cat said...

It's The Lion King!

Jen said...

Oh haha, I can see that now. I still think it looks like Titanic though. :-p