Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Since implementing the yearly grocery challenge, I decided that it would probably be best to separate my wheeling and dealing into a separate blog. (Sound familiar? It was mid-January last year that I started my short-lived gardening blog). I'll try to talk mainly about school, cats, gardening, etc over here and keep the deals over at their new home:

http://wheelinanddealinwithcat.blogspot.com

So, I went back to school yesterday and was super-productive; must have been that I was mentally rested. Time for another three weeks of vacation, then I'll be ready for another productive day :P

American Idol starts tonight! The auditions are actually my least favorite part, though...the whole ridiculously bad singer bit gets old fast. Fortunately there aren't as many weeks of them this year. I'm also looking forward to seeing how the new judge is.

Listening to: "The Situation Room" on CNN
Currently on my lap: Jib

No comments: