Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Yesterday I got back from a week in Maine. I got my first round of seaweed sampling done. And now I know what to expect for living conditions, etc.

Just popping in to suggest you watch American Idol tonight. I've been totally obsessed with it this year since one of the contestants, Adam, is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He has crazy incredible vocals...swoon! Fortunately, Adam is gay, so Ryan doesn't have to get jealous about my obsession :) Anyhow, Adam really knows how to rock and tonight's theme is classic rock. On top of that, Slash will be mentoring and has supposedly made a number of changes so that the show will rock "as hard as possible on AI." It should be epic! Make a point to watch/record the show, 8:00 on Fox.

1 comment:

tes said...

I hope you're at least getting paid for this post... ;-)