Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's boring up in Maine. I didn't go out sampling today because it's pouring rain. So what did I do instead? Make my first Blingees! Making these reminds me of the silliness of the infamous Cheshire Cat picture I drew late one night at a PSP party.

Three Cattens

Our wedding

Speaking of killer Jib, the bad boy, he caught his second bird of the year yesterday.

I guess I never mentioned that I drove home last week Wednesday-Monday. I reached a convenient stopping point in my research, the tides weren't that great, and I missed my Ryan, kitties, and garden. Ryan and I went to NYC on Saturday and saw a matinee of the Broadway show Rock of Ages. It was good, but I was disappointed that both the male and female leads were being played by the understudies.

It has been super rainy in both Maine and NJ... a lot of the strawberries ended up getting mildewy because they never dried out in between rains. The ones that didn't rot tasted watery...too much water and not enough sunshine for intense sweet flavor.

I will be going back home again on Tuesday, but flying this time. I promise garden pics.

No comments: