Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am feeling better today. Went to the "gym" at the apartment complex and burned a ton of calories, and may or may not have grooved to the sounds of "Ryan's iPod." :) Scheduled utility hookup for the new apartment, which makes it seem more believable that we're moving. And of course played with the crazy Nibblin/Jibblin/Jibblies.

The weather was perfect today- the heat and humidity broke somewhat, so it was about 75 degrees and 50% humidity with a nice breeze. It almost felt like fall. I think that in the Northeast, fall is my favorite season weather-wise. The summer is too oppressively humid, spring is too rainy, and I won't even go into winter. Fall here is most similar to summer in Washington, but maybe a tad cooler. Unfortunately summers will be even more hot and humid in Philly, but oh wait, I'll be in Maine most of the time!

Wrapped up the day with a dinner shift at the Lobster. It was a really slow night, but oh well. I also put in my notice. I heard from another server that they really cut back on your hours during your last scheduled week. Eh, would just mean more time for me to pack and clean.

No comments: