Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I put some random pics on Flickr tonight, because I can.

Ryan skipped out of work a little early yesterday and we went on another bike ride. I could still feel Saturday's ride a bit, but was still vastly improved. The hill that kicked my butt on Saturday was no problem. We went 21 miles in all. I am looking forward to improving enough that I don't feel like I'm holding Ryan back. It's nice to be included in his hobby.

I did work on the manuscript for a couple hours yesterday and today. It will get done, just at a snail's pace.

RL continues to be "riteous," so to speak. Tonight was slow, but I had a couple generous parties so it was still worth my while. One more week there. I will miss it a little- the other servers are fun to hang out with, and it's always nice to have an influx of cash into the wallet.

No comments: