Sunday, August 13, 2006

It was a good weekend. I worked Friday and Sunday nights, and did pretty well each time. On Saturday Ryan and I went on a 28.7 mile bike ride. It was a great improvement over last week, for although I still whined about the hilly parts, I only needed two breaks as opposed to three during last week's 21 mile jaunt. I think that a couples bike ride should become a fair-weather weekend tradition for us. Saturday night we grilled dinner then saw The Ant Bully and Talladega Nights at the drive-in. The Ant Bully wasn't that great, but at the drive-in it's a flat rate no matter how many movies you see. T.N. was worth seeing. And today we went for a walk in the park.

So it's been quite pleasant these last few days. Now if only I made some progress on the manuscript. . . Well, it's best not to be perfect or there'd be nowhere to go but down.

No comments: