Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm not usually too big on memes, but now that I have time galore, what else am I to do? :) The first sentence of my blog entries from each month of 2006:

Jan. My first day of work back at the station actually hasn't been that bad.
Feb. Money in, money out.
Mar. I am in a very odd mood right now and basically want to capture it before it's gone.
Apr. What's that?
May Another week begins.
June For info on last weekend's trip to Boston, you can read Liz's blog.
July Now that I can't even get comments I have even less motivation to blog, but I will try to put my hands to the keys.
Aug. Fortunately, Unfortunately is closing shop after 3+ years.
Sept. I've wanted to update for so long, but have had absolutely no internet.
Oct. I HATE my car.
Nov. I've still got it.
Dec. Ryan and I had a very nice weekend.

Pretty boring, huh?

No comments: