Monday, January 15, 2007

Instead of doing work, I will tell you about yesterday's shopping trip. The best part: through a combination of sales and gift cards, I only spent a total of $23 of my own money! The clothes were 75% off. . .I don't care if they're from last season, they're cute.

























Silk chiffon dress. I have no idea where I'll wear it, but it was such a steal that I couldn't pass it up. And it makes my waist look teeny tiny, although you just know that the paparazzi will be focusing on its baby bump-hiding abilities :P














Silk/cashmere sweater on top of the new dress. At least the sweater I can mix and match and could wear to school without raising eyebrows (in a bad way).

Ceramic vase from Pier 1. The black/white matches our crazy swirly rug, and I plan to fill it with fake palm frond looking greenery. Thus, it will fit our existing decor yet also bring some color to the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- I'm very impressed. I checked your blog, being bored at work, knowing (disappointedly) that there couldn't be yet another post today.... but then there was one!

Nice dress too!