Monday, April 16, 2007

7:30 am, 50 feet behind my apartment:


Note the car. That's some crazy shit. Almost looks like Ryan's car, eh? And the boathouse than Dan commented about (my picture, not the AP's):

There's supposed to be a road between the foreground and the submerged bushes.

The water went down a couple feet (vertically) during the day even though there was intermittent light rain. I don't expect it will get as high again; it would take another day or two of really hard rain. We weren't inconvenienced much at all, which is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah- I was wondering about you guys, whether the storm was a problem for you. I was glancing the headlines at work and then it was like, oh wait! Well, I'm glad that you guys are okay and didn't have any problems. :) (Cool pictures!)