Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Exactly 1 month until we close on the house!

We got the aquarium wedding tour yesterday, along with more info on pricing. Holiday weekends are considerably more expensive than regular weekends, so now we're thinking Saturday May 31, 2008. Any scheduling conflicts, other than bachelor/bachelorette party hangovers? We'll just be sure to drink lots of water to minimize the damage. So we didn't put down a deposit because we wanted to check with people about the date, but we're still 99% certain that we're going with the aquarium.

Tomorrow is my last day of classes. I'm so relieved. For a couple weeks there I was stressed beyond belief due to non-stop days where I was consistently supposed to be multiple places at once. In the next couple weeks I have one take-home final and one open-note final, plus lots of grading and a few miscellaneous assignments. But overall I can breathe again.

2 comments:

Jen said...

No conflicts that I know of yet! It's a shame we don't have the extra travel/hangover day, though. On the other hand, since I'll have graduated and it's before residency starts, I won't have anything to do on Monday! :-p

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. It's also still early enough that travel from "the continent" shouldn't be too bad. ;-) Ooh- so excited!!