Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ok, I assume that those who've held their peace are fine with either date. So since it's unanimous (between 2:) ), I'll try for Memorial Day weekend when I meet with the aquarium coordinator. Either Sat or Sun would be fine by me, but the advantage of Sun would be:

Fri night: Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties (ladies- Atlantic City?)
Sat morning: hungover
Sat evening: rehearsal & rehearsal dinner
Sun morning: not hungover!
Sun evening: get hitched!
Mon morning: hungover, but can sleep in and guests travel later in the day

We're definitely up for guests staying at our house after the afterparty at the house, being that it's so spacious and all. You just can't be allergic to cats. Maid of honor has dibs on the guest room with real bed. We also have a double sized air mattress and 2 couches. I'm assuming we should give the best man one of those. After that, superabundant floor space for your sleeping bags and/or air mattresses.

It's gonna be the party of the century! Woot!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for Memorial Day weekend!

Speaking of Atlantic City, I think I'll be headed there with family in a few weeks (got a week of vacation coming up). We should totally meet for dinner or something!