Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter was nothing too special. I guess it was good to get out of town for a couple days, maybe?

Ryan's dad did loan us some money for the wedding, though, so we can go ahead and put down a deposit at the aquarium soon, which means choosing a date! So, I want your input!

The two options we're considering most right now are May 17, 2008 (Saturday) and May 25, 2008 (Sunday of Memorial Day weekend). It will be in the evening. Basically, would the extra day of Memorial Day weekend make life easier for you, or do you think traveling that weekend would be a pain so you'd prefer a "normal" weekend? Discuss!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Well, my med school graduation is 5/19/08 (that's what they say, although I'm suspicious that it's a Monday, so maybe they mean 5/18). The last day of clinical work will supposedly be 5/15/08, so it would be reeeeeally difficult to squeeze into a 5/17 wedding. I'm all for the 25th.

Anonymous said...

My dad's birthday is the 17th, so while it would make your anniversary easier for me to remember, I would probably also prefer the 25th. But really, either would be fine for me. As long as it isn't anywhere near July, I'm good. :)