Monday, April 23, 2007

Oof. Ryan and I biked 30 miles yesterday and I am beat. Even he was pretty tired afterwards, and he's been biking about 3x/week while it was my third ride of the year. It was a beautiful day and today is supposed to pass 80 degrees, but then by Thursday it's supposed to be back down to the 40's and raining.

All I want to do is plan house and wedding stuff. May 18 can't come fast enough. My summer plans are beginning to shape up. I think I will be in Maine for the first 3 weeks of June, then coming back for a week or two for Scott and Julie's wedding and spending some time with Ryan, the new kitties, and the new house. Fortunately it works out that the tides are bad that week, so if I were up in Maine I wouldn't be able to get much done anyway. After that, I'll be up in Maine until mid-August, and Ryan will join me for a week during July's bad tides. Since I won't be super busy, we'll have the freedom to take trips on the mainland if we so please.

I'm going to try to get the aquarium booked before we close on the house, because once that happens I'll be super-busy and then heading straight to Maine. So much exciting stuff, but it seems to be coming at a snail's pace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive indeed! So far the only farthest I've ridden my bike this year has been to a beer garden, ha ha.

But hey, if you're feeling sore, just think of how wonderfully those wedding dresses fit! :-D