Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yawn. Just killing time before my open-note stats final. I love how grad school finals are so laid-back.

Ryan and I are going to Syracuse this weekend for an all-expenses paid trip courtesy of L0ckheed. Basically, while he was working up there, he was on a project proposal team. The government eventually awarded them the contract. This is the big victory party, held at the OnCenter (civic center), with open bar, dinner, and dancing. They're even paying for Ryan's mileage and a hotel room! How frivolous yet fun for us is that?!

Jen is visiting me next week. We're going to the bridal shop so I can get her opinion on dresses. Otherwise, the only person around to take shopping with me (other than school friends that I'm not super close to) is Ryan, which I may end up taking anyway. Superstition, smuperstition. But a female opinion is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, wish I were there!!