Friday, June 29, 2007

I may get mocked for not having known this earlier, but I just have to share in case there's someone else I can help:

Attention Comcast subscribers: you can get free movies on demand! There are over 50 to choose from at any given time, and they rotate monthly. Most of them are on the older side (mid-nineties and earlier), but there's no commercials and you can pause, rewind, etc. This is seriously going to reduce the amount of money we spend on movie rentals, plus no hassles of returning on time, etc. And unlike Netflix, it's instantaneously on your TV once you pick it.

I suppose that Comcast advertises this service, but whenever I've heard "On Demand" I tuned out because I assumed it was pay-per-view, and I certainly don't want to make Comcast any richer. With these free movies, however, it's like I'm stealing from the rich. A veritable Robin Hood, I am.

I go back to Maine on Monday. Only three days left of Ryan and kitties :/

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, my parents knew about that for a while. Unfortunately, some of us are too poor for digital cable and only get basic. :(

Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't even own a television! ;-)