Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back in Maine. I figure I'll spend about 2.5 weeks this trip (rather than staying up here til August and just having Ryan come up for a week. It's still gorgeous, though. Not too hot and not humid. I went out at low tide this morning to check on my experiment. I'm going to leave it one more week before taking it down and measuring the snails' growth. I need to set up another experiment or two during this trip so it can run for a month or so.

Word from home is that Gremlin jumped into the toilet last night while it was flushing, then promptly jumped out. Luckily it was the clean water part of the flush. Silly Grem.

The other excitement lately is that I found 21 (vingt-et-un!) golf balls on the beach this morning. I have found one or two previous days, but must have happened upon someone's driving range. I've been collecting them and maybe will buy a cheap driver at goodwill to send them back where I found them.

No comments: