Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ryan insulted my cooking last night, so I did what any self-respecting woman would do:













Haha, no. That's the start of my vegetable bed. It finally stopped raining after three days straight of it. No rain all summer except for brief thunderstorms, then 3 days nonstop right when I have the urge to garden. Anyway, rather than removing a large square of the yard, I'm putting a 3' bed around one side of the house (the other side is driveway and the back has a cement patio), then a 10' long bed along the fence in the backyard so my green beans and peas will have something to climb up.

Grem, being a girl and all, obviously wants to help with the wedding planning. Why else would she have borrowed one of my program ribbons?














More cute kittens on Flickr.

No comments: