Thursday, November 01, 2007

You might guess that I haven't been updating much since I've been super busy doing that big exam thingy that I mentioned a while back. While that would be a good guess, I haven't. I got an extension/delay of the exam, to a date that has not been set as of now. I'm not sure if I want to discuss the circumstances around this yet.

I have a hypothesis that one of me and Ryan's friends is going to get engaged this Christmas or Christmas season. Just had to get that in writing in the public domain, so that if it happens I have proof of my foresight. I can't say who, of course...enough of us don't get surprise engagements as it is :P

We had some lame-ass trick-or-treaters last night. Seriously, these kids but so little effort into the costumes. We gave 1 piece per kid and had a little left over. I did get a kick out of the little kids who said things like:

"look at the kitty cats!"
"what's your cat's name?"... "mom, the cat's name is Jibblies!"
"I like your cats"

Aww.

No comments: