Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I spent $280 at Wegmans today. Bet that's higher than any of all y'alls; definitely shattered my personal record. That was the deposit for the wedding flowers. Yup, the ones we had our consultation for last August. I'm just a little slow getting things done nowadays.

I started with a new therapist this week since the one at school "nicely" kicked me out (aka suggested that it would be more appropriate that since I'm not on student status, plus it would be closer to my house). Comedic highlights:

Her: "So where does your family live?"
Me: "Washington state."
Her: "Wow. You couldn't really have chosen anywhere farther away. Unless maybe you moved to the Jersey shore or something."

Her: "So, your fiance- is he an ecologist too?"
Me: "If he was we wouldn't have just bought a house."

My birthday present from Ryan showed up today. But I can't discuss it here, as per rules established in my previous post.

No comments: