Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nothing like a little (ok, a lot) of wheeling and dealing to lift the spirits:


After rebate, I spent 11 cents! Heck, since there's no bottle deposit in NJ, we can take the empty 2L bottles up to NY next time we visit Ryan's family and get 15 cents back. So I made 4 cents :D
4 gift bags
4 body wash
1 Lysol wipes
3 2L of soda
6 pumps Softsoap
dozen eggs
2 small dish soap
2 deodorant
2 CVS pain reliever
2 lip balm
1 nail polish for the wedding

Boo yeah!

And I recruited two new wedding guests from Penn, with the possibility of several more. I'd held off on inviting Penn people because if there wasn't room for all of them, I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But now there's room to invite away.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Oh yeah, since I charged $15 to my credit card (which I'll get back in cash from the rebate), I earned another 15 cents in rewards :)