Friday, May 02, 2008

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Despite recruiting probably 5 or 6 more guests who weren't on the original invite list, the estimated guest count is still only 56 people. Plus me and Ryan = 58 people, if you include the DJ and two photographers, we bring it up to 61. I'm particularly annoyed today because someone who responded very positively when I was soliciting addresses mailed in their card with a no. Nothing but a little x on the card. I appreciate when people who reply no take the time to put a little note on there, such as "Wish I could be there, congrats, have a great time," etc.

To reiterate, why no one comes to mai party :[.

I'm breaking all sorts of etiquette rules trying to round up more guests- email, Facebook... Maybe I could get a tax write-off if I invite in some vagrants off the streets of Camden for a free meal?

No comments: