Friday, April 06, 2007

School had me quite stressed out there since returning from the conference, but yesterday I turned in my big paper that was due so I should be returning to a much more manageable level of school stress now.

Normally I wouldn't pay $6 for one pair of socks, but I couldn't pass these up:
They're pirate kitties! With pirate hats and eye patches and bandannas and treasure chests! Even I wouldn't have been able to dream that up.

We're leaving this afternoon to go to Po-town for Easter. It doesn't sound like mass is involved this year, which I'm relieved about. Just food and family gatherings, which means a new audience of people I can show my ring off to (after the first week post-engagement there have been very few showing offs). And there'll be plenty of conversation topics regarding the house and wedding, so I won't have to end up talking about fishing with Ryan's grandpa.

No comments: