Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today was a good wheeling and dealing day. I got all this stuff for 60 cents, including the stamp I need to mail in my rebate! And I didn't even set foot in a CVS!



I implore you to get in on some of these deals. Duh, they're free! (except tax) Free after rebate right now:

Walgreens (now through end of February):
Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner
Chapstick Naturals (costs $2, $2 coupon for next purchase spits out at register)
Clear Care contact solution convenience pack
Maybelline Lip Seduction lip gloss/lip plumper
Softsoap Spa Radiant body wash
Venus Embrace razor (my stores were both sold out)
Speed Stick 24/7 deodorant

Rite Aid (now through Saturday, different items each week):
Garnier Shine Burst shampoo or conditioner

Nice thing for all y'alls is that no special coupons are needed to get in on the action. Of course having manufacturers coupons sweetens the deal (they covered my snacks, makeup, and tax). Just be sure to pick up the booklet and/or flier in-store to make sure you purchase the exact product specified. And for Walgreens you will need the rebate form inside the red booklet. Happy wheeling and dealing.

How is this for a mass of cattens? Snorgle, snorgle, snorgle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... it's like at the zoo when all the lions are lying together... so cushy!