Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The topic in the forefront of all of our (mine and Ryan's) minds? The garden shed. The rinky-dink metal hut we received with the house is dented up big time and starting to rust. I'm determined to build a cute shed that matches the house: white with light blue trim, gray roof. We bought a book on building sheds and made blueprints. It's going to be 6' x 8'. Then we made a parts list and headed to Lowe's and Home Depot to price it out.

It's going to cost almost $700 :-O That is, unless I can find helpful blog readers (cough cough). I need a volunteer (or volunteers!) to go here and request a coupon to be sent to you, then mail it on to me. Various CVS goodies await for willing participants :) Then the shed will "only" cost $630 :/

In other news, I made roast beef for the first time last night. It turned out perfectly. But now when I see Choco running around I picture a beef roast with a head, tail, and four legs. Especially with his ample midsection. I've taken to calling him "Roast Beefs."

No comments: